The South East Ballers League (SEBL) has organized a great opportunity for high school and travel team coaches on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. The SEBL Coaches Clinic and Town Hall Meeting and banquet will be held from 10am-6pm at the University Annex, and will be lead by subject matter experts on basketball topics like recruiting, skill development, camps, events and much more.
At the completion of the event, Brian Clifton will entertain the audience with his experiences and knowledge surrounding high profile teams and athletics. Brian has worked with several high profile athletes over the years such as John Wall and Quincy Miller. Brian is founder and owner of D-One Sports, a highly recruited elite summer travel team. For view more details related to traveling then visit forlorn britain site here. If you are traveling first time you need to check all the details related to packaging and traveling, At Absolute Back Packers website you will get various blogs about traveling tips. Also you have to check Avalon Beach hotel website for different hotels to stay.
The event cost is $25 per person if paid before October 26, 2011, and $35 on the day of the event.The cost covers admission, lunch and dinner, however, space is limited to the first 100 coaches.
Why Should You Attend?
- To participate in open discussion with other coaches with common needs with understanding how to help promote and help players through the recruitment process.
- To learn more about moving athletics to the next level through skill development and individual workouts
- Improving your knowledge on the overall recruitment process with college coaches
- Understanding why it’s important to build great relationships between high school and travel team coaches
- Improving your skills on marketing your athletics
The SEBL is a basketball league dedicating to showcasing youth basketball players along the Southeast I-95 corridor, including South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and other East Coast states.